Latest News

25/3/14

Hoang Tuan Branding

  • This is the branding of my.
  •  
    I'M HOANG TUAN

    A freelance designer graphic / artist designer I'm live in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
    I graduated from Nha Trang college of tourism and art culture - Graphic Design Industry and I'm learning at Ngoc Tien Design, while working as a independent graphic & interactive designer.
    Simply put, I design logo & brand identity, print graphics, packaging, paper box, etc.
    I have a special affinity for simple, minimal design & typography.
    At the moment I'm working for Hung Phu Tech company. However, if you have an interesting project, please feel free to shoot me an email. (* ˘⌣˘)◞
    See more of my work below.
    Done - I hope you like it !!!

    THANK YOU!

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 Nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Item Reviewed: Hoang Tuan Branding 9 out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.
Scroll to Top